Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer Reading Challenge! (Book List)

Hey There:),
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but let me reassure you, reviews are about to come piling in. I just wanted to share my summer book list with you guys! Anyways, I completed the Summer Reading Challenge with over 20 books!YAY! Anyways, I hope you guys read a lot of books this summer, and with that, here's my list:

1)Amy & Rogers Epic Detour
2)Water For Elephants-Sara Gruen
3)Pure Sin (Privilege Book 5)-Kate Brian
4)Sugar and Spice (L.A. Candy Book 3)-Lauren Conrad
5)A Walk To Remember-Nicholas Sparks
6)There's No Place Like Home (Secrets Of My Hollywood Life Book 6) -Jen Calonita
7)That Summer-Sarah Dessen
8)Two Way Street-Lauren Barnholdt
9)Stay-Deb Caletti
10)North of Beautiful-Justina Chen Headley
11)The Nature of Jade-Deb Caletti
12)Change of Heart-Jodi Picoult
13)Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 1)-Louise Rennison
14)On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 2)-Louise Rennison
15)Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 3)-Louise Rennison
16)Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 4)-Louise Rennison
17)Away Laughing On a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 5)-Louise Rennison
18)Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 6)-Louise Rennison
19)Startled By His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 7)-Louise Rennison
20)Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 8)-Louise Rennison
21)Stop In The Name Of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 9)-Louise Rennison
22)Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 10)-Louise Rennison
23)What Happened To Goodbye-Sarah Dessen
24)If I Stay-Gayle Forman
25)Where She Went-Gayle Forman
26)Forgotten-Cat Patrick
27)Anna And The French Kiss-Stephanie Perkins (a big thanks to ellie for recommending this book!<3)
28)The Kite Runner-Khaled Hosseini
29)Shug-Jenny Han
30)The Summer Of Skinny Dipping-Amanda Howells
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment